We are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personally
governs our actions as they relate to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information. Our
Protection of Personal Information and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronics
– On the sites
– In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the sites
– Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the sites, which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and the sites; and
– When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if
It does not apply to information collected by:
– Bubbles Car Wash offline or through any other means, including on any other sites operating by
the Company or any third party; or
– Any third party (including our subsidiaries and affiliates), including through any application or
content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the sites.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about the users of the sites, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified, such as first and last name, company name, province
and country, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”); and
– About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the sites and usage details;
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
– Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include
usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the sites may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on the sites;
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including your email address), if you contact us;
– Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
– Details of transactions you carry out through the sites. You may be required to provide financial
information and credit card information to our third-party vendors before placing an order
through the sites; and – Your selections and responses regarding interests in our Products and Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collections Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to
collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to the sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the sites; and
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating
system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may be associated with personal information we collect in
other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve the sites and to deliver a better and
more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the sites according to your
– Speed up your searches; and
– Recognize you when you return to the sites.
Cookies: A cookie is a small computer file or piece of information that may be stored in your computer’s
in some cases, to provide visitors with a customized online experience.
Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically.
You may change your internet browser setting to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to
notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if
you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.
Other Websites: Our website may contain links to other third party sites that are not governed by this
will no longer apply once you leave our website. Additionally, we are not responsible for the privacy
practices employed by third party websites. Therefore, we suggest that you examine the privacy
statements of those sites to learn how your information may be collected, used, shared and disclosed.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
– To present our sites and its contents to you;
– To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
– To provide you with updates and notices regarding any purchases of our products and services;
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us;
– To allow you to participate in interactive features on our sites;
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and – For any other purpose with your consent.
Google Adsense Advertising
ads on our site. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on previous
visits to our site and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt-out of the use of the DART cookie by
We have implemented the following:
– Remarketing with Google AdSense
– Google Display Network Impression Reporting
– Demographics and Interests Reporting
– DoubleClick Platform Integration
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the
Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any
individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government
or regulatory request;
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of
Bubbles Car Wash & Detail Centres, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and
credit risk reduction; and
– In other instances, with your consent.
Protecting Your Information
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity
level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from
any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the sites and visiting your account
settings. You may contact us through our contact form to correct or delete any personal information
that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe
the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
To make requests about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices, contact us by visiting our
contact form at Bubbles.ca or by mail at the following address:
Bubbles Car Wash & Detail Centres
Attn: Marketing Manager
9330 51 Avenue NW
Our use of social media serves as an extension of our web presence. Social media accounts are public
and are not hosted by Bubbles. Users who choose to interact with us via social media should read the
terms of service and privacy policies of these third-party service providers and those of any applications
you use to access them.
Comments left by individuals on social media can be read by anyone. Therefore, we strongly advise you
not to post any personal information – whether it is yours or not. We reserve the right to remove any
comments that violate community guidelines or contain personal information.
Personal information that you provide us via social media is collected to capture conversations (e.g.
questions and answers, comments) between us. It may be used to respond to inquiries, or for statistical,
evaluation and reporting purposes.