We want to assure you that nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests and employees. In light of the recent advancement of COVID-19, we have implemented the following procedures to ensure the highest hygiene standards:
- Masks and hand sanitizing are mandatory for all guests and team members without exception.
- Health Screening including questionnaire and temperature check prior to entry for both guests and team members
- Frequent disinfection of the high touch surfaces within our lounges, hourly at minimum
- Disinfection of the high touch surfaces within your vehicle prior to entry by our team and again prior to delivery back to you
While we always strive to maintain the highest standards when it comes to cleaning and maintaining our facilities, we’re taking it even further by increasing the frequency, and concentrating on more regular cleaning and disinfection of the high touch surfaces within our customer areas such as door handles and pinpads. We encourage you to make use of touchless payment methods. In addition, our lobbies all allow for ample social distancing!
Keeping our employees informed and giving them the tools they need to keep themselves and our environment safe is our highest priority.
In addition to the increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency of our facilities, we have reviewed proper hand washing etiquette and the importance of procedure and frequency to maintain the health and safety of all.
We have implemented a disinfectant application to the steering wheel and shifter of every vehicle as a precautionary measure free of charge.
We have also introduced two optional services:
High Touch Surface Disinfectant application; In addition to any of our interior services and application to the steering wheel and shifter, we will apply a disinfectant to the dash, interior door handles and center console surface.
Complete Interior Application; Disinfectant will be applied to all interior hard surfaces, carpets and seats within the vehicle after interior cleaning/detailing.
With all of our efforts and the support of our workforce, we feel confident that we are doing all we can to provide a safe place for you to visit. Again, we want all our guests to feel comfortable and confident visiting and enjoying our services.
Personal Preventative Measures for all encouraged by Bubbles, the Canadian and Provincial Governments and WHO
- Practice frequent hand hygiene; washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching face, eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Practice proper sneeze and cough etiquette
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- Self-isolate if you are feeling ill
Together, we can all ensure a safe and healthy community!
Bubbles Car Wash & Detail Centres